To set up Case & Matter, you need to deploy the configuration files to a central resource library in SharePoint.
MacroView Case and Matter includes several predefined solution designs, depending on your SharePoint environment and preference for Term Sets (Site collection/Tenant) and Clients (Libraries/subsites).
- SC (no subsites) - Site Collection level term sets, Clients created as libraries.
- SC - Site Collection level term sets, Clients created as subsites.
- Tenant (no subsites) - Tenant level term sets, Clients as libraries.
- Tenant - Tenant level term sets, Clients as subsites.
Note: To complete this process, you must also have installed MacroView Solution Provisioning when you installed Case and Matter.
- Double-click on the MacroView DMF desktop icon to open MacroView DMF Explorer.
- Expand the tree view and locate a site where you would like to create your solution resource library and select Provision > New Library
If you don't see the Provision option, download and install MacroView Solution Provisioning.
- Then choose Custom Resource Library as the library type and enter the library details
- Select the preferred solution in Zip File and click OK.
- The Resource library will be created and will contain several folders and files. It should look something like this.
- Once the solution Resource library has been created, set the central configuration (resource library) location in DMF.
Note: In most cases the new configuration will be applied immediately, however some settings are only applied after the user next logs out and back in.
- Refining your MacroView solution - Configure your Case and Matter solution to meet your specific business requirements.