About DMF and Message 9.2 update
DMF and Message 9.2 adds automatic syncing and backup of your favorites. When enabled, your Favorites will now sync between MacroView products and back up to your OneDrive.
18.104.22.168 - March 2023
- Sync and back up your favorites between MacroView products and OneDrive.
- Added required fields support to the DMF Create and Update Library extensions
- Added ability to have text headings to search panels See more...
Other improvements and fixes
- More reliable JSON format for storing Favorites data.
- Automatically converts XML to JSON favorites on start up.
- Favorites performance improvements.
- Prompt to add or remove missing server where favorite already exists.
- Expanded favorites no longer collapse when refreshing or modifying favorites
- Added additional logging to improve support outcomes
- Fixed Adobe dialogs showing behind main window #27687
- Fixed OK button disabled when using "move to" function on favorites tab #27848
- Select location now opens to the current location if one is already given
- Improved resiliency of email filing logic
- Create site collection opens the newly created site on completion
- Improved the add server experience for new users
- Improved user feedback to highlight items when right clicked #27373
- Improved user feedback when attempting to insert an attachment that exceeds the server limit #27605
- Improved format of Size column types in search results
- Fixed an issue when installing DMF without NetFx48 framework already installed on the computer #27568
- Fixed an issue when installing DMF due to VSTO runtime 10.0.60828 #27573
- Fixed an issue with setting the interface language via config file #27200
- Options now shows a loading indicator while applying changes
- Improved performance of Map Folder to Field Name #27470
- Fixed an issue preventing file upload to a site with a default language other than the preferred language #27505
- Fixed issue with read only lookahead controls were not disabled #27521
- Fixed issue when trying to remove all servers from TreeView #27937
- Fixed issue with hiding servers from TreeView #27930
- Improved how search panels show long content and the Search and Clear buttons will now always be visible #27817
- Fixed issue when loading a lot of columns in the filelist #27910
- Fixed issue with older emails in Sent items folder not being filed automatically #27869
- Fixed an issue with metadata lookup fields not showing existing values #28005
Registry and Group Policy
- Enable sync and backup favorites to OneDrive (SyncFavorites)
Changed or removed settings
- Sent Items Process Period (DMFSentItemsProcessPeriod)