DMS and DMS Pro have the ability for you to access your OneDrive content. This is not added by default and you are required to follow the steps listed below to use this feature.
1. In DMS/DMS Pro go to Options > Servers > Add
2. Enter a server name of your choice and your server path in the following format: https://<tenant>-my.sharepoint.com/
3. The server will then be added to the Treeview
4. You can then right click on the server and select the Filter Site Collection option and filter by your name. This will set the focus to just your OneDrive location and hide those of your colleagues.
Alternatively, we do have an advanced feature in Options > Advanced where you can select what is shown with your OneDrive.
1. All OneDrive Sites - Shows all OneDrive Sites meaning it will show yours and your colleagues sites.
2. No other OneDrive Sites - Shows only your OneDrive Site and excluding your colleagues sites.
3. My colleagues OneDrive Sites - Shows only your colleagues OneDrive Sites and excludes yours.