MacroView DMS search panels support adding search queries to your Favourites list. This saves the attributes and search criteria so that you can easily re-run the search again later. Your favourite searches appear in the Favourites display of MacroView DMS.
Add to Favourites button
Immediately after initiating a Search, the Add to Favourites button in the Home tab of Outlook or DMS Explorer ribbon becomes available.
To save the search as one of your favourites:
- Select the Add to Favourites button.
- The Add to Favourites dialog will open, allowing you to choose a title for your favourite search, and a location of where to save it in your list of favourites.
- When you have finished, select OK.
Running a Favourite Search
To run a search saved as a Favourite:
- Select the Favourites tab in the MacroView pane (in Outlook), or the Favourites button in the ribbon of DMS Explorer (DMS Pro users only).
- Choose the search to run from your list of Favourites.
- Results will be displayed in the file list, and a preview will be shown for the highlighted item.