To create site collections the account you are signed in with must have tenant administrator permissions and you must have also have installed the MacroView Solution Provisioning extension.
Already have an existing Site Collection you want to use with Case and Matter? Upgrade existing site collection to Case & Matter.
You can then create new MacroView Case and Matter site collections by:
- Right-clicking on the tenant node
- Select New Case and Matter Site.
- The New Site Collection dialog will now appear, prompting you to enter the details of your site collection. Once you have entered your details, click OK to start the creation process.
Configure Document ID in Site Collection
Set the Document ID prefix for the Site Collection. For more information about SharePoint Document IDs, see Enable and configure unique Document IDs - Microsoft Support.
- Open your new Site Collection in the browser.
- Go to Site Settings
- Edit Document ID Settings
- Replace the default "Begin IDs..." with your chosen document prefix (minimum 4 characters) e.g. an Organisation/Short Name
You're ready to start using Case and Matter!