Once your Case and Matter site collection has been created, you can start creating new client sites and matter document sets.
- Right-click on the site collection node and select New Client. Enter the client name and click OK.
New Client (Subsite)
New Client (no subsites)
- (This is for Subsites only) Right-click on the new client site node and select New Matter Library enter a library name and click OK. If not using subsites, go to the next step.
- Then, right-click on the Client (subsites) or Matter Library (no subsites) and select New Matter. Choose a default folder structure for the matter (No folders, Document and Email folders only, All folders).
- Enter the details of the Matter and press OK.
- Once the process has finished, go to your tree-view, right-click the matter library node and select Refresh to display your newly created matters.