MacroView DMF and MacroView Message 8.6.19 has introduced the ability to enable and disable MacroView extensions, as well as viewing those extensions that are successfully installed, including version numbers.
To view or change your currently installed MacroView extensions:
- a. (From Outlook) Select MacroView in the ribbon bar > Options.
- b. (From MacroView DMF Explorer) Select File in the ribbon bar > Options.
- Click Support on the left panel.
- Check Extensions to see if your expected MacroView extension has been installed. Enabled extensions are marked with a tick.
- You can click on any of the extension tick boxes to enable or disable the corresponding extension.
The list of available extensions is determined by your Client License. If the extension you want is not displayed in the list, you will need to refresh you license. You can learn about Client License Refresh here.
NOTE: A restart of the local service may be required for any changes to apply. Information on restarting the local service, please see How to exit the DMF local service.
From MacroView DMF/Message 8.9.173 and later extensions can be seen in its own tab.